At Azbil Trading Co., Ltd we respect the privacy of personal data -- that is, names, addresses, phone numbers and other information that can serve to identify an individual -- and we fully appreciate the necessity for appropriate protection and management of such information. We therefore endeavor to protect personal data, in accordance with the following principles:
- We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the related laws and regulations, and educate and train employees to handle personal information properly.
- We take due care when acquiring personal data.
- We take safety control measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, data destruction, data falsification, data leaks, and any other risks.
- We continue to work to protect personal information and we take measures for improvement.
２．Customers' Personal Information
- We use personal information provided by customers only for purposes notified when acquiring such information.
- We do not provide or disclose customers' personal information to any third party except when
- The individual in question gives his/her consent; or
- The law requires or sanctions it; or
- The information is provided in such a way that it does not enable any individual to be identified.
- We undertake to preserve the accuracy of all personal information and to manage it in a safe manner. Moreover, if we share personal data with a third party or commission a third party to handle such personal data, we will ensure that the party in question will manage the information in a similarly safe manner.
３．Protection of Specific Personal Information
- We comply with the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure, the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, and the related cabinet orders, ministerial orders, and guidelines for handling Individual Numbers and specific personal information (or the equivalent) properly.
- We use specific personal information only for the purposes stated when acquiring such information and do not provide or disclose it to any third party even with the consent of the individual in question unless the law requires or sanctions it.
- We comply with predefined rules and regulations in acquiring, using, storing, providing, deleting and discarding specific personal information and equivalent information, and take appropriate measures to ensure proper handling.
- We understand the importance of specific personal information and take safety control measures according to the predefined rules and regulations.
Established on April 1, 2018
Azbil Trading Co., Ltd.
Kenji Okumura,President and CEO
How we use personal information
Except where stipulated otherwise, Azbil Trading Co., Ltd. makes use of customers' personal information solely for the following purposes:
- To send customers--by mail, e-mail, fax, telephone, or other means--information relating to Azbil Corporation, its products and services. This may include company profiles, catalogs, and public relations publications.
- To send customers information about events that Azbil Corporation has organized or is participating in, including shows and exhibitions, seminars, campaigns, questionnaires, and free offers.
- To conduct marketing activities and market research related to the conditions and environments in which Azbil products and services are used.
Please note that personal information provided by customers may be shared with azbil Group companies for the purposes listed above.
- To send customers information concerning products and services offered by Azbil Corporation or its partner companies that we think, based on your website access history, might benefit you.
- To analyze how you use our website, which helps us to improve it.
- To collect information on whether customers have opened e-mail we sent and whether customers have visited our website afterwards, and to utilize such information to provide customers with better service.
- To identify the cause of a problem, etc., with our website or web servers and to solve it.
However, if you refuse to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features, etc., of our website.
Cookies can identify the computer you use, but cannot identify individuals.
※2 Web beacons work with cookies to store information about user access to our website on a web server. A web beacon is often a small image (such as a clear GIF) embedded in a webpage.
This technology allows us to obtain usage information, such as your browser type, OS, pages accessed, etc., but it is not possible to identify individuals or to retrieve personal information.